NEW BABY ALIVE DOLLS. MONKEY BABY SHOWER INVITES. THE BEST AGE TO HAVE A BABY
New Baby Alive Dolls
- Baby Alive is a baby doll made by Hasbro that eats, drinks and wets. Its mouth moves and is supposed to be lifelike. It was originally made and introduced by Kenner in 1973, and reintroduced by Hasbro in 2006. Today, Baby Alive is offered in Caucasian, African-American, and Hispanic varieties.
- (doll) a small replica of a person; used as a toy
- Dolls is a film directed by horror director Stuart Gordon and released in 1987, after Gordon's success with Re-Animator. The film was shot in Italy in 1985. Dolls has taken credit for having inspired several similar "killer doll" movies since, most prominently Child's Play.
- Decorate or dress up something
- Dress someone or oneself smartly and attractively
- (doll) dame: informal terms for a (young) woman
Paul Leroy Gold
Hemlock Street was a dead-end road on a wooded hillside to the west of the Shenango river, its lots occupied by only a few small family homes. Paul Leroy Gold didn’t live there; he had a room a mile away in the centre of town. Yet, on a Friday afternoon in March,1942, he just happened to be on Hemlock Street when a nine-year-old girl and a little boy came by.
Paul struck up a casual conversation with them. He asked the boy if he’d like some sweets, and gave him 50 cents to go to the store to get some. Then he told the girl about a baby doll that he had, and offered to take her to see it. He led her into the woods until they were some way from the road, and he raped her.
From the moment he buttoned up his trousers and brushed the leaves from his clothes, he had a little over an hour left as a free man. The little girl went home and told her mother what had happened, and her mother called the police, who found Paul resting in his room just sixty minutes later - they must have known exactly who to look for. They took him to detective headquarters, where the girl and the boy identified him. He admitted what he had done and pled guilty in court the next morning.
Good riddance to him. But what about the girl?
The New Castle News, for very good reasons, didn't give the girl's name, but there was a nine-year-old girl who lived on Hemlock Street at the time: Eileen Hoover, who had been born to Frank and Olive Hoover in 1933. She was the youngest child of four. None of the other families on Hemlock Street - the Reamers, the Millers, the Heckarts - had children of that age. She’s almost certainly the girl who had the bad luck to run into Paul Leroy Gold.
Her father, who worked in a steel mill, had died not long after she was born, having been ill for most of the few months that she’d been alive. Her mother, a Sunday school teacher, struggled to raise the three children on her own, and had to send Eileen’s oldest brother to a Government-run work camp when he was sixteen.
Paul Leroy Gold didn’t know any of that, of course. Would it have made a difference if he had?
In the later forties, when Eileen was in her teens, she became a very enthusiastic girl guide. Although she didn’t have the good fortune to rise to the rank of patrol leader, she appears always to have been happy to organise wiener roasts at her house and so on. She met a boy scout troop leader called Kenneth Sickels, and they married when they were eighteen. They set up home with Eileen’s mother in Hemlock Street and named their first child James, after Eileen’s brother, who was a pilot in the air force by that time. The following year, they had a daughter, but she died when she was five months old - the same age that Eileen was when her father died.
Years later, Eileen's husband took aviation training and, in 1968, became a flight instructor at New Castle airport. Perhaps his choice of career had been influenced by talks with Eileen’s pilot brother. The two families had, after all, grown remarkably close over the years and had ended up spending more time around each other than might have seemed likely when they’d first met, largely due to the fact that, in 1958, Eileen’s older sister, Mina, had married Eileen's husband's recently widowed father, which would have meant that Kenneth’s step-mother was also his sister-in-law, and Eileen’s sister was also her step-mother-in-law. The ties that bind.
Paul Leroy Gold wouldn't have known about any of that either. If he thought about the girl he raped at all, he probably pictured her as a child, perhaps still in among the trees off Hemlock Street. And how did that little girl picture him, all those years later, when she was grown up with a family of her own? As the stranger on her street? The beast in the woods? The captive in handcuffs?
With any luck, she didn't waste much time thinking about him at all.
things we should all be afraid of...
rap music, the boogey man, bears, democrats, the police, drugs, republicans, identity theft, mullets, nascar, wnba, new jersey, public pools, fox news, white people, numbers, taxes, aliens, the tooth fairy, troll dolls, the tea party, greeting cards, holiday fruit cake, the naacp, born again christians, sundials, magnets, william shatner, street crime, bills, dying alone, trivial pursuit, spandex, false teeth, the nfl, satellites, symbolism, sock puppets, flannel, man bear-pig, dick cheney, restaurant ice, mexico, the ever growing threat of china's all male population, steve jobs, rupert murdoch, the v-chip, history, terrorists, hot sauce, spiders, the darkside, the atf, major league baseball, bowties, cubicles, monotony, the world, world hunger, sarah palin, poor people, america, the economy, banks, obama, candy from strangers, babies, anthrax, men, vampires, questions, answers, the truth, predator, the euro, muslems, futbol, waterboarding, drivers from maryland, halloween, decimals, cultures different from our own, harry potter, heavy metal, dewey decimal system, monotheism, doc ock, nicholas cage, justin bieber, algebra, gravity, science, tom cruise, walking out your front door, pirates, leprechauns, aids, p.f. changs, eminem, heavy metals, video games, trapped chilean miners, four letter words, hunting season, haiti, volcanos, giant robots, dandruff, shampoo, hippies, philly [?], the texas rangers, things that go bump in the night, killian patrick bundy, roller coasters, clowns, ke$ha, ghosts, the never ending story, jaxwylde
baby boy pictures free
chinese baby outfit
organic baby dresses
duck baby quilt pattern
best baby gifts for twins
dead babies jokes
baby in 20 weeks
Post a comment
| HOME |
Author:5 days old baby
Welcome to FC2!
- 5 DAYS OLD BABY. OLD BABY (10/24)
- ACTIVITY MAT FOR BABIES : FOR BABIES (10/24)
- BABIES KIDS. KIDS (10/24)
- BABY CRIB CHANGING TABLE COMBO - BABY CRIB CHANGING (10/24)
- BABY DOESNT SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT. THROUGH THE NIGHT (10/24)
- BABY SAFETY FOAM - BABY SAFETY (10/24)
- BABY SHOWER INVITE WORDING IDEAS. BABY SHOWER INVITE (10/24)
- BABY SHOWERS DECOR - SHOWERS DECOR (10/24)
- BABY THEMES FOR BABY SHOWER : FOR BABY SHOWER (10/24)
- BRONCHITIS IN BABIES SYMPTOMS : BRONCHITIS IN (10/24)
- CARTOON BABY IN CRIB - IN CRIB (10/24)
- GRACO RESPOND 900MHZ BABY MONITOR : 900MHZ BABY MONITOR (10/24)
- KNIT BABY SOCKS - KNIT BABY (10/24)
- NEW BABY ALIVE DOLLS. ALIVE DOLLS (10/24)
- ONE YEAR OLD BABY MILESTONES : ONE YEAR OLD (10/24)
- ORGANIC BABY FABRIC : BABY FABRIC (10/24)
- SKULL AND CROSSBONES BABY CLOTHES - SKULL AND CROSSBONES (10/24)
- TOP BABY REGISTRY STORES : REGISTRY STORES (10/24)
- UNIQUE BABY OUTFITS : UNIQUE BABY (10/24)